AINS (www.ains.com) is a technology firm specializing in software products and technology services. Due to continued growth, AINS seeks a Systems Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD.
AINS Inc. is an information technology company, in business since 1988, and now serving more than 380 client organizations with IT products and services. Based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, AINS has customers throughout the Washington Metro area. AINS develops and licenses COTS software products for enterprise document management, case management, and workflow management. AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
For full-time employees, AINS offers:
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Annual leave and holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Career growth
- Education cost reimbursement
Email your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings »
Director, Product Management-HR Solutions » Apply Now - Gaithersburg, MD
QA Tester » Apply Now - Gaithersburg, MD
Web Developer (Active Secret Clearance required) » Apply Now - Crystal City, VA
Application Developer » Apply Now - Arlington, VA
Marketing Manager » Apply Now - Gaithersburg, MD
Apply Now - Gaithersburg, MD
Apply Now - Reston, VA
Exciting opportunity for a self-starter, web developer with UI/UX design skills. The ideal candidate possesses 3-5 years of professional experience. This is a full time position on an Agile SDLC project. The web developer will work on a multi-disciplined technical team supporting multiple IT applications for a Federal Customer. Work is onsite at EEOC in Washington, DC. Metro accessible.
About AINS, Inc.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 380 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at http://www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers:
Active Secret Clearance required.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
-Install, setup, configure and administer latest versions of Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL databases.
-Perform security patching, upgrades, SQL/performance tuning and database user administration.
-Support Development teams, pre-deployment database tasks and perform data backups.
-Implement, maintain, and monitor high-availability databases using DataGuard and Oracle Grid Control
-Write Linux and Windows Shell scripts for automating database tasks.
-Design, Code, test, and document PL/SQL scripts for data migrations.
-Write scripts and instructions to automate for DBA tasks, assess and verify data quality.
-Perform development and monitoring using tools such as SQL Developer, SQLPlus and OEM.
-Write back-end code for reporting tools such as BOE, Crystal, MS Excel, Tableau and COTs applications
-Perform data movement using SQL Loader, Data Pump and RMAN.
-Strong knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL or MySQL databases and related tools.
-Strong SQL and PL/SQL programming skills.
-Professional DBA experience in supporting Oracle and MS SQL or MySQL databases.
-Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle.
-Experienced in writing technical instructions, SOPs for DBA tasks and data deployments.
-Proven verbal and written technical communication skills.
- Familiarity of WebMethods and Informatica.
- Knowledge of Control M, Redwood and NetApp
-Support 3 week cycle for regular, predictable, but off-hours database deployments and DBA patching.
-Provide DBA and PL/SQL scripting for Development, Test, Production and Operations projects.
-Experience in Government Financial, Contracts, and Survey Assessment Questionnaires.
-Work is on site in Crystal City (Arlington, VA) with eventual limited telework schedule possibility.
-Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience.
-Active Secret clearance required
AINS is seeking a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Federal Privacy Analyst. The new hire will join a team of other Analysts focused on Federal Privacy compliance within a federal agency. The Privacy Analyst shall oversee all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation and maintenance of Federal Privacy compliance within a federal agency.
- 3+ years in a documented Privacy role
- 3+ years working with Federal Agency Privacy Act requirements and compliance
- CIPP Certification preferred
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Secret Clearance
- Advanced proficiency in various computer applications, e.g. word processing, excel spreadsheet, e-mail, database management, and presentation software.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage a large workload within tight deadlines.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential matters.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a gap analysis of current tools and processes required to perform e-Discovery service and to support the digital forensic program.
- Make recommendations on the improvement and enhancement of the E-Discovery/forensic programs
- Perform e-Discovery service and support cyber investigations on varies types of USG digital media and cloud vendors.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Cyber Forensic Professional (CCFP) certification
- Required Knowledge:
- 5+ years of working experience in cyber security related field
- Knowledge and experience with NIST Risk Management Framework
- Experience and Competency with:
- e-Discovery and Digital Forensic practices
- E-Discovery/Forensic Management solutions
- Strong Understanding and working knowledge of Windows, Linux, MacOS, iOS, and Android Filesystem and structure
- Strong understanding and demonstrated experience applying a risk-based approach to information security and IT assessments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize duties based on shifting demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Knowledge:
- 4 year degree in Information or relevant field strongly preferred