AINS is seeking a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Federal Privacy Analyst. The new hire will join a team of other Analysts focused on Federal Privacy compliance within a federal agency. The Privacy Analyst shall oversee all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation and maintenance of Federal Privacy compliance within a federal agency.
- 3+ years in a documented Privacy role
- 3+ years working with Federal Agency Privacy Act requirements and compliance
- CIPP Certification preferred
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Secret Clearance
- Advanced proficiency in various computer applications, e.g. word processing, excel spreadsheet, e-mail, database management, and presentation software.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage a large workload within tight deadlines.
- Ability to independently plan, organize, prioritize, schedule, coordinate, and make decisions relating to assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential matters.