Based on the overwhelming challenges public and private sector organizations are facing in managing information and content, AINS has developed an award winning solution to industry demands. Since 1988 we have been developing and perfecting a family of advanced commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products designed to assist organizations with managing their information. Information management is much more than just technology. It is about the business processes and practices that underpin the creation and use of information.
At AINS, we develop COTS software and provide IT services that automate critical business operations, allowing our clients to focus on their primary tasks: being more efficient and productive while continuing to provide world-class quality service to their own customers.
AINS is looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our eCase Team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing our eCase Platform. Primary duties include working with the project teams and the client to administer the contractual requirements, including but not limited to providing the software and services purchased.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain government agency clearances – current active clearance preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Administer projects from inception through completion on one or multiple awards, including but not limited to:
- meeting contract & statement of work requirements as well as understanding customer needs (current and future)
- generating status reports and other project documentation (per corporate CMMI guidelines and/or per project)
- coordinating/participating in meetings/activities both at client sites & remotely via teleconferences and/or online
- monitoring & identifying issues/risks, escalate to senior leadership, as needed
- serving as the primary liaison between the customer and the company
- Assist with system implementation activities, including but not limited to:
- Analyzing business processes, identifying customer’s requirements, providing best practices recommendations
- working with corporate marketing/sales/finance/support/development/quality teams
- review deliverables to evaluate completeness, accuracy, feasibility, and implementation approach; provide feedback to stakeholders; and lead demos, as needed
- Interact with management figures, end-users, and technical staff in a professional manner as well as work independently
- Provide business development support for the account management team, including LOEs, ROMs, RFQs, RFPs, etc.
- Hands on experience implementing projects using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, work in stressful situations, and effectively accomplish tasks/goals
- Local travel within the DC metro area, as required, and Nation-wide and international travel to Canada, as needed
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products as a vendor/contractor with the US Federal Government
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2013/2010 (Outlook, Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Share Point familiarity
- Experience with enterprise-wide software implementations and/or Case Management solutions/processes
- Experience with Microsoft InfoPath, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Cisco Web Ex, and SalesForce
- Bachelor of Science degree, preferably related to Information Technology, and/or ~ 5 years of experience