More and more organizations of all sizes and types are turning to Software as a Service (SaaS) as an alternative to buying, installing and maintaining licensed software. Through SaaS, organizations avoid many of the costs—both direct and indirect—of managing their own software by subscribing to web-hosted applications managed by SaaS providers. AINS is now Authorized to Operate under FedRAMP; the government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. Learn more on FedRAMP here.
Key advantages of SaaS include financial savings, faster software implementations and upgrades, and increased focus on mission-critical objectives.
AINS is adapting its industry-leading products and services to support the cloud-based SaaS model. Our cloud computing experts will guide your organization in transitioning to SaaS through our cloud services. As a cloud computing company of choice, we offer objective advice and recommendations on choosing the right SaaS solutions and effectively integrating them into your enterprise to reap all of the competitive advantages that SaaS affords.
AINS Can Help You:
- Manage an orderly and swift transition.
- Recommend third party software solutions.
- Help organizations identify target applications to migrate their legacy applications to new Software-as-a-Service solutions.
- Help implement new SaaS applications.
- Replace on-premise Line of Business (LOB) applications.
AINS also supports our own Information Management products as SaaS solutions.
- Freedom from limits: on-demand access to robust, scalable and secure IT services.
- Power and control: rapid provisioning and enterprise-grade security, performance and transparency.
- Predictability: predictable costs, strong governance and service-level driven outcomes.
- Expert guidance: 23 years of experience in infrastructure and software services to guide effective integration, management and governance of cloud services.