eCase: One Solution. Many Applications
eCase is a dynamic case management platform that can provide workflow-driven information management, tracking and reporting around a wide range of business process verticals. eCase helps organizations manage their business information efficiently and automate workflow processes, gaining a valuable competitive advantage. With eCase, agencies can replace ad hoc workflow and business process management (BPM) applications under a single unified platform to streamline IT architecture, thus decreasing Operations & Maintenance (O&M) costs and time to upgrade multiple applications.
- Tab-based user-friendly interface for easy navigation.
- Predefined, parallel, contingent and ad hoc workflows and subworkflows tailored to your organization’s business process needs.
- Decision-based branching for supervisory approval/rejection cycles.
- Security control with access authorization using role based permissions and privileges
- Ability to capture supporting documentation and attach it to case folders from document repositories (ex: SharePoint), local disk, scanning as well as via templates.
- Integrated forms and check-in/check-out version control.
- Correspondence templates with auto population to reduce duplication of effort.
- Complete action log with robust auditing and tracking capabilities.
- Comprehensive reporting capability including canned, custom and scheduled reports.
Track and Report Critical Business Correspondence
eCase comes standard with the eCase- Correspondence module, a robust application for capturing, storing, retrieving, processing, tracking, and reporting correspondence action items. eCase leverages best-of-breed content management disciplines (such as SharePoint, Documentum, Open Text, Oracle Content DB, etc.) to provide enterprise-wide tracking and reporting of critical business communications. The system breaks information into case types and then automates the workflow of these case types as they move along the critical action path of your organization.
AINS offers eCase as a hosted solution. The hosted option allows additional savings in hardware and support by alleviating the need for servers/upgrades/hardware and maintenance. Furthermore, a hosted solution allows for faster and simpler implementation, saving time and money as well as providing a quick and easy way to facilitate your migration to the cloud. To learn more about a hosted eCase solution, please contact us.
To learn more, read our eCase Brochure or eCase for Correspondence Brochure.