AINS Delivers Superior User Experience in New FOIAXpress® Release
Latest Version of Industry Leading Software Further Streamlines Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act (PA) Request Processing
AINS, Inc., a leading global provider of cloud-based, adaptive case management platforms and solutions, last week unveiled a completely new user experience available in its latest product, FOIAXpress® v10. The revamped solution was revealed to FOIAXpress users at the 10th Annual FOIAXpress Users Group Conference in Washington, DC.
Designed in partnership with our clients, including some of the world's largest government agencies and global brands, the new user experience combines a redesigned visual interface and dozens of rich, intuitive features, while ensuring it meets stringent government security requirements.
Since FOIAXpress is a single, unified system, the design and functionality of the new user experience touches every screen of the solution providing a cohesive look and feel regardless of a user’s role in the business process. As a result, FOIA officers, managers and power users all benefit from a simplified experience, resulting in greater transparency and higher productivity. Users of FOIAXpress v10 will also benefit from the following enhancements:
- User-centric Design: Familiar navigation cues influenced by popular web applications and productivity tools enhance overall usability, making it simpler for users to access and use FOIAXpress with minimal training.
- Zero Footprint: No more plug-ins to install. FOIAXpress v10 eliminates any reliance on CASPOL, greatly improving system performance.
- Public-Facing Customization Options: To support an organization’s specific brand identity, FOIAXpress v10 offers greater control over customizing and branding the Public Access Link (PAL) portal.
- Intuitive Dashboards and Analytics: Actionable insight and intelligent features provide personalized metrics and performance indicators so users can understand and act quickly to relevant information.
- Role-based Access and Permissions: Granular, enterprise-grade access and permissioning controls give organizations greater oversight of the solution, providing users with instant visibility to the actions their role fulfills in the request workflow.
"As the emphasis on open government and transparency continues to increase, agencies and institutions are constantly looking for better ways to streamline FOIA request management and facilitate greater citizen interaction," said Moe Goswami, president and CEO, AINS, Inc. "As the acknowledged leader in eFOIA software, AINS is committed to providing best-in-class technology, along with value-add support services, to help our clients respond to the growing demand for access, faster and more efficiently. This latest version of FOIAXpress illustrates AINS’ focus on continuous product innovation, and as a trusted partner to the FOIA community."
FOIAXpress® is the industry’s leading software for collaborative, case-based processing of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act (PA) requests. Offering a single, unified platform for managing the entire lifecycle of requests—from initial inquiry to delivery of documents through archival of the case, FOIAXpress has the largest installed base of any FOIA management system on the market, with more than 300 clients across federal, state and local government agencies in the US and Canada. FOIAXpress is a powerful tool for automating the FOIA request process that can save agencies time and money, while ensuring compliance with US Department of Justice (DOJ) requirements. For more information about FOIAXpress, visit http://www.ains.com/foiaxpress.